Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Difference of a Day

Yesterday, I felt in spiritual warfare practically the whole day. It wasn't until we were in the car that I was able to praise the Lord and I felt "it" lift off. Then during the prayer service, God spoke to me so beautifully. All I heard was "Obey, submit, surrender." Holy Spirit is so gentle. I was crying praying to the Lord to have mercy on me. My desire is to be like Jesus, not Karen. And He's always there to help us. Thank You Holy Spirit!

I enjoyed Bible study so much too! I don't understand fully the book of Daniel and Revelation, but the Pastor breaks it down so easily, I can chomp on it. After service, I enjoyed beautiful fellowship with my SIC. They're so funny:) I certainly didn't leave the same way I came in for God's glory!

At home, the Lord had plans for me. I was ready to listen to Brannon and then go to sleep. I did end up listening to Brannon and decided I would email him with a question I had (which I did and he answered and God is so good because I believe it was the answer to my prayer:). Afterwards, I just couldn't go to sleep and I know what that means--He has scheduled an appointment with me. (This time all the gates were closed praise the Lord)

I enjoyed being in the presence of the Lord just loving on Him and of course Him loving on me. I was just there and kept on meditating on "Even in the silence, I can hear You, Even in the darkness, I can see you, Even in the stillness, I can feel you!" How beautiful that He's promised never to leave us nor forsake us!

I prayed before going to sleep (I have no clue what time it was and didn't want to know b/c I know this flesh is quick to make excuses) that the Lord would strengthen me to continue to seek Him. And he did! I woke up with hunger and thirst for Him.

With my new found energy, I decided to tackle some tasks like getting a special treat for a special girl ready for tomorrow. I hope she likes them:)



They have a surprise filling:)


I also decided to bake some dinner rolls.


They turned out really good. Each of us had two:)


I expect to have an equally blessed night, hopefully Hubby and I will a night of intercession prayer.

1 comment:

  1. God is soloving and merciful. I know before I arrived at church on Tuesday I had a list of things to pray for but the Lord wanted me to intercede. I pray that I may continually be able to obey the voice of the Holy Spirit. Only in HIM I can!

    The rolls looks so good..and buttery, too!
    Will you post recipe?

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14