Friday, March 26, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19


1. Got a great deal at CVS



2. Went to the dentist FEARLESSLY...all the glory is God's...in Him we are more than conquerors
3. Mami made a delish Ecuadorian dish, yapingacho for us on Monday
4. Went bowling with Syd & fam on Saturday and the Eagles won!
5. My neighbor and SIC blessed me with 2 coats, 1 sweater for my tween, and 2 activity books for my tot...grace upon grace
6. Homeschooling continues to take new routes but remains in the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE for His glory!
7. Syd gave us a ride for Tuesday prayer and we laughed and laughed at "the members" (with an accent)
8. I got to share with Syd & fam a testimony of God's providence in our lives that I hadn't shared before...forgive me Father, I am humbled at Your presence in our lives
9. Was able to bake good bread...thank You Lord...we had tuna sandwiches right away and the house smelled oh so good:)



10. Breaking Free Chapter 11 homework ministered more than I possibly could've imagined
11. Got to speak to my cousin in Ecuador and it was a blessing to hear her voice and know that she hungers for God's Word
12. Mami came to visit me and we got to chat a bit just me and her:)
13. Tuesday prayer was GREAT!!!! He is God can we expect anything less than GLORY from HIM???!!!
14. Privileged to stand in the gap for one of my SIC
15. Had an intercession night with Hubby...thank you Lord for the peace and strength
16. Girls met their monthly goal...praise the Lord
17. Hubby shared a testimony about a co-worker/BIC that showed the power of closed doors
18. Tonight's service was so beautiful...God in You I trust and wait on
19. Tween called to bless a friend from her old school...Lord may she see You and come to know You as Savior and Lord of her life
20. Hubby has started on his exercise plan...Lord protect him and shelter him in YOU!

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my god is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I were blessed and edified at the testimony you and brother gave. God is so powerful! Only in HIM can we SEE!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14