Friday, March 19, 2010

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19




1. I thank the Lord for the storm...it lasted for almost 2 days I think and we didn't go out except to go to church;)

(some of the damage caused by the storm in someone's house)

2. My BIL blessed me with some delicious bread...yummy
3. Speaking of baking, I got 10 lbs of flour for $1.50 using coupons!!!!!!



4. Mami testified to our cousin's conversion and we rejoice for our new SIC!!!!
5. Went to visit my in-laws and they had surprises for us all!!!!
6. Mami cooked some delicious tilapia fish for us...yummmy!
7. A SIC requested that I get into agreement with her for God's will concerning her daughter and I do declaring her saved, set free, healed, and restored for God's glory!
8. Got some great samples from Kashi and a full size bottle of Pantene in the mail:)



9. Enjoyed the weather with the girls...went out blow bubbles...only the Lord!
10. Was able to bake the bread from BIL's recipe...it poofed...thank You Lord!
11. Found a Science curriculum and a lot of other hs goodies for next year
12. Mami really is too cute--she came and brought me some coffee late Wed. night:)
13. Tot's reading is really going well...more than I can think, ask, or imagine!



14. Finished reading Elsie Dinsmore #1 and now I just have to type up the lessons:)



15. Enjoyed cleaning the house and having meaningful conversations with my tween
16. Hubby spoils me and since there is no commandment against it...I praise the Lord for it!
17. Got my Shutterfly order already (that was fast) and loaded up my Project Life album and it looks great!


18. The Lord continues to draw and strengthen our BIC whom we will continue to pray for because what is impossible for man is possible with God!
19. I went over for a surprise visit to Syd's and was surprised at my niece's room change (she must get that from her titi:) and Kiki was on this little car toy...so cute!
20. Tonight's Word was much needed...thank You Lord that you always feed us!

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to hear our cousin recieved Jesus!

    What a testimant of God's love seeing His promise to our family manifest!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14