Friday, March 12, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19



1. God arranged a free pick up of an item straight from our doorstep saving us a trip...thank you Lord
2. Hubby had some days off:) Girlies enjoyed daddy & daughter time
3. Got a good report from the dentist...smile:)


4. Got some good deals at Target and CVS and Rite Aid! Let's just say it pays to shop!!!

(these were $0.00 OOP and $5 ECBs back!)

5. Were able to visit FIL with Mami and boy were there some LAUGHS
6. Enjoyed some time just the girls with Syd...it was so edifying to talk about the Word and have Holy Spirit minister us
7. Was able to go to the church and enjoyed time with Hubby, Pastor and Co-Pastor
8. Hubby was able to go to a men's retreat and left blessed, fortified and strengthened in the Lord
9. Was able to bless Mami with some goodies:)
10. Made a batch of pancakes to last me a while (I made and then froze almost 30--the girls and I ate some:)



11. Was able to order my first batch of pictures for my Project Life...yay!
12. We have remained pile free...We're free in the name of Jesus
13. Was able to spend time with a SIC and I am so grateful to the Lord that He allows us to be there for one another for HIS glory!
14. Cooking once and serving x times has been such a blessing...this was lunch:)


15. Received a heart warming email...Lord only You can satisfy!
16. A SIC brought her homeschooling curriculum (part of it:) for us to look at and get a preview...I thought that was super duper sweet of her
17. Kiki was giggling and laughing with me after service, David was hugging me during service, and Isaiah gave me a big smooch after service and Kayli gave me a hug before leaving...Lots of lovin' in Jesus' church
18. A FIC we love so much came a visited us in tonight's service
19. Lord continues to draw a BIC to HIM and we're so grateful for it
20. Mami gave me a little treat that I will enjoy with some late night cafe:)


Heaven and earth will pass away,
but my words will never pass away.
Luke 21:33

2 comments:

  1. Took your advise on cooking once and serving multiple times. It has really been a help during the week especially the days when we have service.

    Now if I can only put my waffle maker to use :)

    I was really considerate that the sis showed us her curriculun ideas for next year...def. gave me something to continue to pray about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good and faithful... Being home with the fam is always a blessing and it amazes me the things we have home with $0 o.o.p. I thank God for the Wisdom God has imparted in you and the cooking has truly helped around the house, because the time spent cooking now we can spend it with the Lord and/or each other.

    God is Good!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14