Friday, March 5, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19


I have enjoyed seeing how much our CYB lists have gotten. I am sure that we couldn't enumerate all of them even if we tried (Psalm 139:17-18), but the fact that we're on the look out for God's hands in our lives, speaks about what He's doing in our hearts.


1. Because of the snow, Hubby got out early on Friday:)



2. Syd and I were able to stock up at BJ's for the month...I got free milk and potatoes!!!!



3. We enjoyed celebrating our little SIC's earthday party



4. We also enjoyed a great time over at Syd's with her in-laws...Lord I know it is You ministering them...Thank YOU!
5. Received a letter from Abdi!!! Consider sponsoring a child here, here, or here:)
6. Abuela sent us some soup...yummy!



7. I think I may have found what I was looking for in regards to next year's Bible curriculum for homeschooling...thank You Lord for using Brannon, bless him according to your riches in glory!
8. God has strengthened me super naturally to seek Him...You alone are Lord!
9. Was able to get these goodies from CVS with $0.00 OOP:)



10. My MIL gave me this frame and I finally got to use it...look what I did with it?



11. The girls were playing George Muller. They built this orphanage. My tween hid "children" throughout the house and my tot had to find them and pick them up to bring them back to the orphanage:)


12. I was able to bake some dinner rolls and make a sweet treat for my sweet niece:)
13. I have been humbled in the presence of the Lord many a time this week which is soooo good!
14. I started reading Elsie Dinsmore, which I believe will be our reading curriculum for next year...God is putting everything in its place
15. Hubby has some days off and we always enjoy having him here with us:)
16. I was able to assemble 2 baked zitis, 1 lasagna, and 1 tator tot casserole...so no cooking until Tuesday...wooo hooo! Hubby was so shocked (his words not mine) at all the food...he really doesn't know what to expect from me when he gets home...HA!

(afterwards, I noticed some of the ingredients were missing in the pic)

17. My tween finally gave our neighbor a long over due New Testament. We got to see God's glory because once I stopped reminding her and left it to God, He started prompting her and she felt the conviction. She said, "I didn't want his blood on my hands!"
18. Hubby surprised me by making tostones for me:)
19. I praise the Lord that my daughter has a Grandma that rides with us to church that she can constantly say, "And you know what?" and my Mom answers and has these long conversations with her...Glory to God!
20. Our Co-Pastor preached such a timely Word...help us Lord to keep our eyes fixed on the eternal in Jesus' name.

Many, O LORD my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare.

Psalm 40:5


3 comments:

  1. Karen, I've been thinking a lot about you. I didn't have power for five days, so I've been playing catch up.

    I appreciate your friendship. xox

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that the girls have their grandma!
    What a blessing that they are able to enjoy this valuable time with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jasmine for your kind words. So glad that you once again have power. May the Lord bless you richly and abundantly:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14