Monday, March 1, 2010

Chapter 8: The Obstacle of Unbelief

What a busy weekend, or so it seemed.

On Friday, in the midst of the snow storm, Syd and I decide to venture out to BJs to stock up. I am glad we did though (one less thing for Hubby to do). I still haven't gotten the full swing of that or any particular BJs since Hubby was mostly going, but I'm getting there. I would be in and out of Costco real quick, so having to go back and forth sometimes in BJs is urggghhh. But the Lord gives the patience:)

It was just Syd and I. The girls were over at Syd's house with her hubby and girls and Nana and Pop Pop. We have enjoyed having them over here. We will really miss them. Spending some time with them this weekend, we can see where BIL gets his sense of humor. We pray it won't be the last time we see them.

On Saturday, we headed out to the church for an earthday party for a lil' SIC who turned 6! It was a lot of fun. At one point, I was talking to my Co-Pastor, while his wife was speaking to an elder, and his wife was speaking to Hubby. It was really funny to see because we were all so close having these three different conversations and all of us are really different but with the same SPIRIT! I love it that the girls get to enjoy fellowship with their brothers and sisters in Christ as well. We have candy for days...HA!

On the home front, I got to clean which I enjoy and bake which I enjoy as well. I was able to bake carrot bars and a batch of apple cinnamon pancakes for the week...yummy.

I haven't forgotten about the Chapter 8 homework, I just wanted to read your responses then I will post mine. So go ahead and let's see what we're breaking free from this week in Jesus' name!

1 comment:

  1. I was excited to read this chapter and I peeked at the chapters ahead and joyously await what the Lord will reveal to us about the "obstacles" mentioned.

    I ask the Lord to search my heart and reveal to me those things which may be hidden from me so that I can break completely free!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14