Monday, February 1, 2010

Monthly Round Up: January

The month of January held its surprises for us. I was planning on charging full blast into our curriculum. But the Lord had other plans.

This month was so relaxed and more about me learning than teaching. I had to get together with the Lord and hear for His direction on homeschooling. And that was the lesson.

Yes, I believe the Lord wants me to be prepared and structured but with LOTS of flexibility and trusting on Him daily. The Lord and I are also going over the curriculum for next year. I think that for the most part we are sticking to Rod and Staff. However, there are some other choices the Lord has me looking at. So we'll see.

We also sent out our second quarterly. Already two!!! Time is indeed going by fast. We're looking forward to warmer weather so as to take some trips and do more field learning. Because I am that flexible:)

1 comment:

  1. Amen to the warmer weather...I want to be able to take my girls on strolls for some hands on learning!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14