Friday, February 19, 2010

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19


1. God uses anything and everything to get us into prayer!!!! Enjoyed some beautiful time with the Lord and Hubby...these moments are precious to me!
2. Went over to Syd's for an impromptu cleaning session...glad to help her organize even if a little
3. Hubby mentioned not having recent pictures of us @ his job, so the Lord provided a beautiful collage photo for free from CVS with a $1 ECB back:)
4. The girls and I are reading about George Muller and so enjoying to see what God did in this man and through him because he was willing to surrender
5. My nephew, my M&M, David, turned 1! Lord continue blessing him with more and more of You in Jesus' name..and we had such a good time at David's Earthday party...who knew a game of musical chairs could get that intense?!



6. My SIL got my tot some beautiful headbands and some nice boots...thank You Lord:)
7. Got our taxes done:) and he said I kept pretty good records which is a compliment coming from Mr. Tax



8. Spent some time with Mami and she's such an evangelist giving out her tracks and sharing her testimonies with us...she encourages and motivates me:)
9. Am so grateful that when we got home on Sunday, I had already a baked ziti waiting to be put in the oven:)
10. Hubby had Monday off and we were able to spend some time together;)
11. I got to witness a father and daughter reunion which was so beautiful I didn't want to miss it by grabbing my camera:)
12. Was able to chop of this and next week's veggies and whip up a batch of these



(so cooking once and serving x times is working for breakfast too!)

13. Took the girls to the library this week and God willing we'll have more outings:)
14. Enjoyed a precious time in the presence of the Lord in Tuesday prayer, you know one of those moments you know His hands are moving and you just want to be still and silent...beautiful
15. The girls and Hubby enjoyed another day of playing in the snow...this time at church!


16. Hubby and I continue to enjoy time with the Lord...truly it was beautiful to be there with God and Hubby
17. God is ministering me in ways I can't even explain, but it's good (maybe He doesn't want me to explain it to cut my 20,000 words...HA!)
18. Hubby spoke life over me and the work God is doing in my life...thanks Honey for not flattering me but glorifying God!
19. My tween wrote something that brought comfort to my heart and an answer to prayer...she know whose she is!!!!!
20. Syd's in-laws are finally here! and we got to meet them at tonight's service:)


the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
Psalm 121:8

4 comments:

  1. God is Good!God's love is incredible and so evident in your life. I pray that everyone that reads this blog and comments may understand that all these count your blessings are blessings from our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ. He makes Himself available to all so that He can work His mighty power through all. I Love it! I love Him and I pray that each person that reads this blog may have an encounter with Him who is the lover of our soul. May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you, May His Face shine upon you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis I rejoice in what the Lord is doing in your life. The pics look great and so do the pancakes and waffles.

    Shalom,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing is our GOD!!!
    The reunion was so beautiful I was on the verge of tears...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, You're post reminds me to count my blessings. Thank You.

    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14