Friday, February 12, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19


1. Got a milk and egg coupon which is rare...thank you Jesus!
2. Blessed by Jasmine's story...continue to bless her Father for Your Glory!
3. Got some cards I ordered and they came out great:)
4. Was able to de-clutter once again (the house is loosing lots of weight) and NO MORE PILES...we're pile free!!!!
5. MIL celebrated her Earthday!!!...Father grant her days that she may know You:)
6. Sunday's service was so special...the Lord spoke directly to us...Lord help us to be strengthened by Your Word and take heed to it
7. The Lord is really digging deep in our marriage...thank You Lord for revisiting and renewing areas once again
8. Mami cooked a delish dinner for us and we had a good time feeding kiki although she wasn't so thrilled about it:)
9. My nephew was all hugs and kisses during Sunday's service. He even whispered to me that he wanted to come to my house...isn't that the cutest???
10. Papo is back from DR!!! and we got a double surprise at seeing our niece who looked sooo cute with her headband...and I had my camera with me, so I captured some great pics:)
11. Enjoyed a beautiful snow day sledding with the family:)


12. Mami shared with me some prayer requests which is an honor for me
13. Got back into the coupon game and did a CVS run ($0.48 total and $9 ECBS back!!!)



14. I started a new math curriculum with my tot and we're both really enjoying it
15. Was blessed to intercede with Hubby while the girls slept...I love it when we get to pray together, especially intercession!
16. MIL shared a testimony of God working in the heart of someone we had prayed for...all the Glory is God's!
17. Looking at myself through the mirror of God's Word with Holy Spirit's guidance and learning so much
18. Spirit filled and led Hubby has been guided to get the girls up early in the morning and it has made for a smoother day...thank You my Prince of Peace!
19. Was able to tip Syd off to a good parking...Praise the Lord:)
20. Tonight's Word on holiness is something I will be meditating on and wanting ministration on:)


3 comments:

  1. You constantly bless my life. You encourage me with your faithfulness to your home and husband. May God dig deeper still into your marriage.

    I love pictures and the pictures of the bench with the snow falling is breathtaking. Memories of Central Park come flooding back.

    Your friend,

    Jasmine
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be the Glory Jasmine...I love it that God allows us to share in each other's lives and encourage one another:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rejoice in hearing all the lovely things the Lord is doing in your marriage!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14