Friday, February 26, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19


1. God uses the most unusual situations to minister us--but thank You Lord that even in Rite Aid, You are Lord!
2. I was able to get caught up in the journaling part of Project Life


(no, I didn't fell up every one of those cards...HA!)

3. On Sunday, as we prayed together as a family, the Lord really brought a brokeness that was needed...You're faithfulness endures forever!
4. Papalito is finally back from Dominican Republic...yay!
5. Were able to stick to our monthly food budget....and stock up for next month:)

(This includes free eggs, tuna fish, and toothpaste:)

6. Hubby and I surprised the girls by taking them to National Pancake day at IHOP!!!


7. Went over to Syd's and enjoyed time with the girls and got my hair done:)
8. Spent some real intimate time with the Lord in prayer and in His Word...thank you Lord for fortifying me...continue to deposit hunger and thirst
9. MIL gave me some cute blazers...perfect fit:)
10. Pastor and Co-Pastor wrote such a beautiful letter regarding Hubby...it almost made me cry...thank You Lord
11. Hubby and I continue to enjoy time together before the presence of the Lord in prayer...volviendo a la senda antigua
12. It was a great mail week and my tween even got a little surprise


13. The Lord continues to amaze me during homeschooling...not by might but by His Holy Spirit!
14. My tot has finished her addition booklet and we're moving into subtraction for God's glory
15. We had a photoshoot with the girls at the park...the pictures came out great!!!
16. Hubby's shoes arrived...new shoes to dance for the Lord in:)


(Hubby came home and tried them on and ohhd and ahhd:)

17. We're making a payment to the principal of the mortgage...help us Lord to be debt free in the name of Jesus!
18. Had a blessed conversation with a SIC...Lord continue to bring healing to our hearts
19. Syd's in-laws are spending some time with her here, so we'll get to enjoy them
20. More snow...tonight when we got home, it was so nice to step on fresh snow

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
Revelation 22:14

1 comment:

  1. I had such a lovely breakfast with my girls on Tuesday morning eventhough the Baby did not like the pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14