Friday, February 5, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19


1. I received a call from a SIC and was honored to listen to her and pray with her...Only You Lord
2. My tot gave me the greatest compliment...she said, "I want to be just like Mami."!!!!!
3. We were blessed at church with the visit of a dear FIC:)
4. My class got to participate in the service and I think they did grrreaat for God's glory!
5. God brought such a good word of warning to the congregation
6. I was able to whip up a batch of carrot waffles and bake carrot bars for God's glory
7. We restocked our refrigerator and seasoned this month's meats:) and cleaned out the fridge too!



8. Went over to Syd's for a delish dinner and more importantly time with the family...kiki was too much...she responds to her name and waves...what a cutie!
9. Hubby wrote me and the girls such a beautiful and thoughtful letter:)
10. Our neighbor blessed us with a brand new pj set (for me) and a scrapbook (family vacation theme...Dios habla hoy:)
11. Hubby cooked up some fried drumsticks that were delish
12. My tot was praising God in Spanish which I thought was so beautiful...continue to use her Lord for Your Glory
13. The things the Lord is doing in the Breaking Free study are awesome!
14. The girls enjoyed playing in the snow on Tuesday evening after church...such a sweet surprise


15. I am blessed that Hubby was there to be used of God to bring comfort to me...thank You Lord for him
16. Isaiah told me, "Isaiah won't leave you," in the midst of hugs and kisses:)
17. I was able to rejoice in the Lord thinking from all that He didn't allow in my life...continue to hide me in You
18. Visited Abuela and MIL...we had such a good time filled with laughter:)
19. Our water goal has been working, the girls and Daddy are doing great, me not so much but improving:)
20. I was so edified by today's Word...His Word is more than sufficient

Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God."
John 6:68-69

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I did my meat shopping for the month, too. I also cleaned out my fridge...about time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meat shopping for the month sounds interesting. I was thinking about doing something like that. WE have the vac sealer but ran out of bags so I need to get prepared first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am running out of the bags:(...this is why we stay with BJs...we like their meats, they're at a good price and it's a once a month thing. So I don't have to think about seasoning meats for a while...one less thing to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, what a beautiful picture of the snow falling. Good to pray with a SIC.

    I'm so glad you had a good week.

    God bless you,

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14