Thursday, February 25, 2010

BF Homework: Chapter 8

Wow, another day of rain! I don't remember February being filled with so many days of rain and snow!?

They have forecasted snow all the way to Saturday, but we know God is in charge. So if He wants snow, it will snow but if He doesn't want it to snow, then it won't. Either way, we rejoice! We actually have an earthday party to go to this weekend (God willing) for a little SIC who is turning 6 ! I can't believe it, already 6!

So onto our homework assignment.


Read Mark 6:1-6 and Matthew 8:5-13.
After reading these Bible passages,
do you think Jesus is more amazed at your unbelief or your faith?
Why?


We will meet back here on Monday to share/link up. I am really excited about what Holy Spirit reveals during prayer and meditation of these Scriptures:)

1 comment:

  1. The rain reminded me of when I used to work a 9 to 5 and how I would long to be able to stay at home with my daughter. Thank you LORD...You heard and answered :) I have really been enjoying all the rain!

    In prayer this week for the BF study I have been feeling such a renewed strength to keep pressing on that I know can only come from the LORD. Please let's continue to pray for the study sisters!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14