Thursday, February 18, 2010

BF Homework: Chapter 7

I really can't believe we're already at Chapter 7!

How has it been for you?

I am enjoying this study tremendously. I was commenting to Hubby that the Lord begins to deal with me about the next chapter's topic a week in advance (I guess since I don't read ahead:). I am loving it because I am not just simply reading a book and posting about the wonderful things the Lord has done for me years ago, the Lord is really dealing with me-my heart, marriage and children today.

I know that the Lord deals with everyone differently and praise the Lord for that! I am enjoying the conversations with Him and the long, hard looks into my heart. I don't want to casually, accidently, or haphazardly follow Jesus but purposefully live for HIM.

So with that said (written), let's move on to homework which is Question #3 from p.279:


What is the most satisfying part of your relationship with God?


So we'll meet up on Monday to share. I pray that you may have some wonderful time in His presence.

4 comments:

  1. Haven't read the chapter yet I must confess. But I am looking forward to see what God will be showing me next.

    I do not read ahead and share the same comment on how the Lord so happens to deal with me about what I will be reading before hand. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen...what a gem from God you are. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on how God is using Breaking Free to help you break free...He is using your words to help me too! I don't usually post but I was so blessed to have found your site. I too am doing the study but via DVD sessions. I'm doing it with a friend, though we are not able to meet up. We are probably on what would be considered your 3rd chapter. May the Lord continue to help you build your house. Bless you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. To God be the glory Care. Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to stop by and join in. Praying for you and your friend to break free in Jesus' name too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the Chapter this morning and I recognize that the Lord was speaking to me about HIS tangible presence in my life. I am so grateful that HE abides with me and in me. Look forward to Monday's post!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14