Saturday, January 30, 2010

Project Life

(I could not rotate that picture:)

It had been on my mind as of late, "I just want to capture these moments and not forget them ever." God heard my desire and answered through this: Project Life.

The project itself entails chronically your family's life through photo and journaling for the next 365 days. Our album will go from Jan 1, 2010-Dec 31, 2010, God willing, but you can start it any day. It's so versatile. You can assign each member a week of taking pictures and then have them do the journaling (capture your little ones handwriting:).

You have the option of a physical kit or a digital kit that you can later have printed. I prefer the physical kits just because you can add things to your album like your child's drawing or some other small memorabilia.

I got mine completely free using my swagbucks. You can sign up here:
Search & Win
(Please note, this is my referral link. If you prefer to sign up not using my as a referral you can do so here, but I do thank you in advance for the referral:)

(Another note on swagbucks: I would strongly recommend downloading the toolbar so as to not be exposed to some of their ads)

(Last note on sb: In case you aren't familiar with sb, it is a search engine that generates swagbucks that you can trade in for things such as amazon gift cards)

I am looking forward to looking at all the Lord has done throughout this year on New Years day of 2011. Possibly a new family tradition!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I am awed that you were able to get the kit with only swags :)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14