Friday, January 29, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1. Visited my in-laws and wow the love the Lord has deposited in me for them...Lord keep them and draw them to You
2. My tween's aunt gave her some cute boots and so did her grandma...Thank You Lord!
3. We've been blessed to have Mami home for a few days...You are her rest and her Healer, O Lord!
4. Enjoyed a beautiful service here at home with the family. We prayed, interceded, worshipped, and learned from the Word. God is just sooo good...truly there are no words!
5. Got to declutter and cook once serve four times (and maybe some leftovers:) in peace and strengthened...Thank You Jesus!
6. My tot took her first ever Spelling test and got a 100%. She was so happy and made sure to let me know that she wanted Papi to know about this one:)
7. Got an unexpected date night with Hubby b/c we both had to go to church to work (it counts as a date right?)
8. Was able to order Hubby two pairs of shoes for 15% off and free shipping (we got them by Tuesday:)
9. I also was able to order and receive my Project Life kit by Tuesday completely free using my swags!!!!
10. Also, able to order fleece jackets with 15% off and free shipping (due to a card Sis gave me and I found in the Brother Box...cleaning pays off:)
11. Sis gave us a ride to Tuesday prayer and we always have a great time laughing:)
12. My BIL left me a thoughtful message...Praise the Lord!
13. Sis gave me such a sweet gift (you spoil me:)
14. Dropped of our 2nd Quarterly in the mail with my niece (she's great company:)
15. Had a wonderful conversation with a SIC (between us we must have more than 20,000 words each!)
16. Was able to return ink cartridges that I wasn't using and got a full refund plus a gift card
17. Received a gift card just for emailing a company a question?!
18. Made a batch of carrot waffles (they were a hit!!! as strange as it may sound)
19. Tonight's Word was so good! I came hungry and left full with a lot to meditate on
20. God is definitely glorifying Himself in homeschooling and taking us in a new direction

After consulting the people, Jehoshaphat appointed men to sing to the LORD and to praise him for the splendor of his holiness as they went out at the head of the army, saying:
"Give thanks to the LORD,
for his love endures forever."
2 Chronicles 20:21

4 comments:

  1. You had a great week sister, may the Lord continue to bless you and your family abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrot waffles? Huummm?

    Tuesday night's car ride home was filled with laughter.

    Congrats for getting a 100% on your spelling test :) Praise the LORD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is definitely without a doubt, all arguments against Him are in vain, Good and worthy to be Praise! The carrot waffles were a hit!(as weird as it sounds), the date was wonderful (doing the Lord's work and going to the supermarket is definitely a date especially when you are accompany by the Top 2 special people in your life). Is also always a blessing to rejoice with you when you get your deals:)

    God is Good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely surprised me with your visit today. You're so sweet. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14