Friday, January 22, 2010

Count Your Blessings

I really do love CYB. I look forward to sharing a glimpse of what God has done and is doing in our lives. I love the fact that when I'm done posting one, I start working on another, because that's just how GREAT our God is. I also love that you share your blessings with me, the fact that we get to meet up on Fridays and rejoice with one another.

So now on to this week's blessings.

1. I went over to surprise Sis because we were going shopping. And I thank the Lord that we did. First, she and I laugh sooo much (literally tears come out of my eyes and I can't even speak). She's really fun to be with. Praise the Lord! I marvel at what the Lord has done in our lives as sisters. This one had me laughing for a while:



Can you guess what she's wearing???
Yes, those are cozies with Timberlands:)

2. At our shopping trip, we scored some realllly gooood deals. Once again I laughed so hard at checkout, the lady in front of me looked at me as if I was the weirdest sight her eyes had ever seen.
3. When I got home from shopping trip, I didn't have to cook!!!!!!! Cooking once, serving multiple times is paying off...HA!
4. Pastor graciously gave us some of these

and they were delicious with coffee!

5. Went out with the family to do the grocery shopping and then headed over to Michael's (didn't get anything since they didn't have what I was in the market for...I'll keep that a little secret for now)
6. They didn't have any taquitos (in case you don't know, I REALLY like taquitos, they are my favorite snack food, especially late at night when we get home from church) and although I was puzzled by this (the whole BJ's didn't have ANY taquitos) this may have been the incident to push Hubby out of BJ's...Romans 8:28!!!!
7. FIC celebrated the dedication of their beautiful son to the Lord on Sunday:)
8. Hubby had a day off and enjoyed some time with girls @ the park

9. I did my runs on Monday and was done...HA! (I got my taquitos at BJs:), so I don't know about giving up my membership just yet:)
10. Sis made dinner for us all over at Mami's....Praise the Lord
11. Mami is keeping up with the Scripture Memorization which encourages me...Continue to fill her Lord and deposit even more hunger and thirst for You!
12. Getting a free International Delight 16oz creamer for my coffee whose consumption I have greatly decreased
13. Tuesday's prayer service was so beautiful...I loved being able to stand before the presence of the Lord and confess my weakness and declare He is Strong!
14. On Wednesday night, Hubby and I enjoyed intercession prayer together for God's glory!
15. Mami celebrated her Earthday on Thursday...May His face always shine upon her!
16. I have been seeing God's hand molding and shaping me and breaking me free which I am eternally grateful for
17. I have been thinking about how blessed we are in our church to have God fearing and God loving teachers. I know that my daughter is learning so much in Sunday school and I thank the Lord for that.
18. Hubby has Friday off with us...two days this week...Yippeee!
19. Kiki looked toooo cute today...I love that she's looking at me while her mama is carrying her and laughing
20. SIC brought a picture of her husband (I think he's a month or just about) and their baby looks almost identical (but I didn't need to see the picture to know that, we prayed for the baby to look like his daddy and he does because our God listens and answers according to His will)

Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad;
let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns!"
1 Chronicles 16:31

4 comments:

  1. So, you posted the pic...you are funny!
    We do have a lovely relationship now which I am thankful and grateful to the Lord for. HE surely works miracles.

    We are also enjoying our taquitos. You were right they are really good :)

    I like the pic of the birdies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby actually took the picture because the girls told him I like pictures like that...isn't that sweet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos you posted this week, especially the birds on the fire escape. I love it. I lived in the city for so long; it was nice to get a glimpse of it again.

    You had a good week. Amen!!!

    Please pray for my friend who just had her baby boy. I found out today she needs a blood transfusion. We are going to visit. We were hoping she would not need it. :(

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will be in my prayers Jasmine:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14