Friday, January 15, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1. We received a card from one of our sponsored children...Continue to bless her Lord and her family with You for You are all we need...if you haven't sponsored a child yet prayerfully consider it
2. Went out with Hubby alone and although it felt weird being without the girls, I enjoyed having some special time alone with him
3. I forgot to mention that last week MIL gave Hubby a winter coat...God is so good b/c I actually put one in my online cart to order but the Lord didn't allow me to place the order and then went to the store and saw the coat in person and thanked God He didn't allow me to buy it...Matthew 6:33
4 My SIL came with my niece to the church...and I got some great pictures of her:)
5. Hubby and his girls played an intense game of Chutes and Ladders!
6. Went out with the girls and enjoyed spending time with my girls:) and got a free tote



7. God is so good and moving so mightedly in the family...thank You Lord for showing us Your face
8. Hubby and tot had an intercession prayer night on Saturday and the Holy Spirit was speaking!!!!
9. Started the week with a great mail (I am convinced that at least one person in the marriage gets excited about mail...that would have to be me)
10. Sis and fam gave us a ride to Tuesday prayer and we were able to rejoice remembering where the Lord has brought us from...four (ex)crazies now children of God!!!
11. God completely healed our lil' SIC and we rejoice in seeing them back in church
12. Received a heartwarming email for a SIC in Florida...we love you guys and miss you
13. The new supermarket is now taking coupons which is great b/c we got yogurts for $.17 each!!!
14. The Lord allowed me to write a long over due "thank you" to someone He is using to keep me current in the news
15. Cooking once and serving multiple times has been a real BIG blessing...what am I to do with all this extra time?...HA!
16. I enjoy my nieces and nephews tooo much...I just knew she wanted the purple bottle!
17. My SIC gave us a beautiful birth announcement of her precious son...he's getting so big
18. I was blessed to hear a dream of one of God's promises coming true!!!
19. Mami went the extra mile for me in getting her baby what she wanted:)
20. I was blessed to be in His presence during tonight's service...just rejoicing in Him and thanking Him for all that He has already done...for loving me in worst of conditions...His love is amazing

I will sing of the LORD's great love forever;
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.
Psalm 89:1

4 comments:

  1. So glad that our lil SIC is well.
    Free tote? Hey you didn't tell me about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for His healing power. I rejoice with your SIC. Amen!!!

    I'm sorry I didn't participate this week. I was extremely busy on Friday, and was only able to write one post. I shall post sometime today, if possible. I love doing CYB.

    Jasmine xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to CYB, too...looking back at the Lord's mercy throughout my week blesses me.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14