Friday, January 8, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. This is my first full week of CYB of 2010!!!!!
2. Ended 2009 in the presence of the Lord and began 2010 in His presence
3. Lord gave specific instructions for this year...You're always there to guide us
4. Enjoyed a glorious time with Hubby and family in prayer and praise
5. Hubby and I went to sleep sooooo late on Friday night just speaking about the Word
6. Woke up on Saturday praying from my dream...Psalm 16:7
7. Hubby made a cheesecake with the girls and it was scrumptious
8. Mami and Sis & fam came over to our house for dinner
9. Mami has joined us for Scripture memorization and has enlisted family in Ecuador too! Lord continue to use her as a useful instrument in Your hands to proclaim the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ!
10. Hubby and I experienced immediate answer to prayer regarding our tot...thank You Jesus our Prince of Peace
11. Starting off the coupon year GREAT...the stores were stocked so I was able to do my runs easily:)
12. Sis cooked dinner at Mami's house and it was just the girls...HA to Hubby and BIL!!!
13. BIC made me a cd with some beautiful photos...I'm holding Daniel and wearing a pin that reads, "Believe"...Aleluya!!!!!
14. Hubby went shopping armed with $6 in coupons!!!!!! and got some great deals!!!
15. We have discovered Pathmark (more on that later) and was able to stockpile on tomato sauce (got more Michelle:)
16. Visited Abuela and laughed sooo much...thank You Lord for the family You've blessed us with
17. My SIL sent me some pictures of my niece and my she is indeed edible:)
18. Started using a new money method (more on that later too) just waiting to beautify it
19. Thursday's service was simply beautiful...God continues to minister us that we must stay in His Word!!!!!
20. Holy Spirit is really ministering me with my verse to memorize as well as through the Breaking free study...thank You Holy Spirit for searching my heart

4 comments:

  1. Karen, what a blessing to hear you and your hubby praying together and reading the word.

    I love to hear these reports. Marriage and unity of marriage is so important. Thank you for sharing.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooo Hoooooooooo 2010 CYB with 20 blessings sis....God is going to do great things this year..Praise the Lord. Pathmark yesterday was wiped out...lol. I need to shop over there =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord about the pic with the button :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord, sooo many blessings already and this is only the first week of 2010.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14