Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Breaking Free Calendar-January

I just wanted to lay out a calendar for those participating in the Breaking Free study.

The chapters should be read by the date to discuss/write about/comment on that Monday. Make sense?

So for January 11, we'll be discussing Chapter 1:From Kings to Captivity (don't skip the preface and introduction though, very good:)

January 18-Chapter 2: The Reign of Christ (by this time we're also on Scripture #2 for the year...looking forward to see how that ties in)

January 25-Chapter 3: To Know God and Believe Him

So mark your calendars.

Remember the book is to be read alongside the Bible and not instead of. I will repeat this lots because in order to break free it will be with the Word of God! I know I have spent lots of time note taking and reading and rereading from God's Word based on the references from Chapter 1, so we'll have lots to go over this upcoming week. Are you ready?

I know that the results are based on us, not on God because He is more than capable and willing. It depends on how much we're willing to confront and be confronted with the Truth and then surrender to His will for our lives.

So let's get ready to get real and break free!

2 comments:

  1. Amen sis....hoping that the book arrives here this week in order to be on track if not I might be a little late and will have some catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about the study knowing in advance that the Spirit is always willing but it is up to us to surrender fully to HIS will. HIS will for us is to be FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14