Thursday, January 21, 2010

BF Homework

I wasn't going to post this until Saturday, but I figured if I am having the Holy Spirit really dig deep within me to answer these questions, you would too. Hence, the extra heads up. For Monday, be prepared to answer questions #3 and #4 from Breaking Free's discussion questions in the back of the book. Hubby and I were discussing them yesterday and he answered them, then the Holy Spirit revealed it was something completely different. I answered them but still feel there is something deeper. So now that you you know, you have the weekend to get in some alone time with God and have Him seek and search your heart on it. Looking forward to seeing what Holy Spirit will reveal.


Question #3
What gives you the most problem when it comes to believing God?

Question #4
What practical steps could you take to increase your trust in God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14