Thursday, December 17, 2009

Want to Be My Friend?

Friends Forever

Do not champion my effort, challenge my results
Do not champion my results, challenge my intentions
Do not champion my intentions, challenge my convictions
Do not champion my convictions, challenge my faith
Do not champion my faith, challenge me
Do not champion me, challenge me

If you want to be my friend, challenge me do not champion me.
Challenge me to be the best child of God daily.

To flatter friends
is to lay a trap for their feet.
Proverbs 29:5

2 comments:

  1. We def. have to have the love of the Father in order to bring correction give a word of warning, etc. to each other's lives not to nit pick but out of love for that soul.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14