Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun Fun Fun



Last week a little sister in Christ celebrated her 1st Earthday and on Saturday, we went to her party and what FUN!

I was so blessed to see how the Lord directed us (Hubby and tween stayed home as per His directions and now I see the fruit...Glory to God). So it was me and tot and Syd and Nani off in her car.

We got to meet SIC's family and hear some of her testimony. Looking forward to hearing some more.

The kids got to enjoy playing some games and me too (to show an example of course...I'll be asking my brother-in-law for a re-match in Red Light, Green Light 123:) I enjoyed the fellowship with the family in Christ. I also got some really good pictures that when I got home the family enjoyed hearing the stories behind the scenes. The food was also sooo good. I hope her family didn't find it weird us taking a picture of it.



Fellowship is so important and I thank the Lord for every opportunity He grants us to enjoy it with our family in Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Karen, fellowship is very important. I'm so glad you had fun.

    P.S.

    Thanks for your verse in I Cor. God really spoke to me through it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had soooo much fun as well. Although, I was rusty on my red light green light...lol. It was a blessing that the sister included us in this special day!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14