Friday, December 18, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. We got to celebrate with a lil' sister in Christ her 1st Earthday!
2. We got to meet Baby D and he is sooooooo cute...Lord continue to bless him all the day of his life that he may live for you and serve you every day you grant him in the name of Jesus
3. Went out and got some good deals at Walgreens and Rite Aid
4. Caught a ride with Syd and fam to Tuesday's prayer service...almost got them to laugh so hard their tears came out...maybe next time (baby wipes refills have me laughing right now with tears in my eyes:)
5. Got a master price list without the work...HA (you can find almost everything on the internet)
6. My sister worked (and walked) to get me a deal...thank You Lord for her persistence and then she gave me an organization goody...yipee
7. God has been using our Pastor to bring such correction to our lives through the Word, for which we are so thankful
8. Our Pastor declared a prophetic word over us and I believe it and receive in Jesus' name for God's glory
9. I got to enjoy my nephew and niece in tonight's service (lots of cuddles and kisses)
10. Received a Christmas card from Abdi, our sponsored child (have you sponsored a child...if not what are you waiting for? You can do so here and here)
11. Hubby and I have been laughing LOTS and LOTS and we are so grateful to the Lord for it
You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
Psalm 30:11

3 comments:

  1. Karen, prophetic words are so powerful when coming from a true prophet. I am always encouraged by the word of God through His people.

    Again, with the laughing. I love it. I haven't had a laugh so hard it made me cry in a long time. I need to hang out with you all.

    Many blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did laugh alot on Tuesday's car ride.
    You got me laughing with the baby wipe refills...but arr arr arr arr is funnier to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I forgot to mention in my post that I am so loving Sara and her God Bless you titi's cause she use to call me tia...and was so serious with me. So I thank the Lord that I have found favor in her eyes....Isaiah is swooned by his titi....I think I have to remind him that your his titi...lol...and already taken ;)...

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14