Friday, December 11, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. Abuela celebrated her Earthday on Friday and we were honored to visit her and pray over her...to bless her in the name of Jesus!
2. He's here...the baby is here!!!! Congratulations to our FIC...he's so beautiful:)
3. Got lots of cleaning done...the house feels 10lbs lighter...HA!
4. Sunday's service was sooo anointed...there is nothing difficult or impossible for our God!
5. Got to pray with Hubby which is always a blessing
6. We were actually in bed before 12:00 AM, which is a HUGE improvement for us
7. Driving home on Tuesday from prayer, Hubby and I laughed SO much, his sides literally hurt, what is funnier is that my sister caught us and her description is as follows, "You (meaning me) were driving with your eyes closed, head back, and mouth open from laughing and Hubby (she doesn't call him that:) was with his eyes closed, face forward, and mouth open laughing. She was thinking, "Now that's a conversation I want to be in." The next day we were still laughing!!!
8. A little SIC turned 1 this week and we'll be celebrating it this weekend, God willing
9. My mother came over for an impromptu visit...she usually has the weirdest observations that make us laugh
10. Hubby got us the Fosforito cd and it is so anointed for God's glory:)
11. A SIC came to visit us b/c she had to testify about God's glory in her family's life...we rejoice with her and thank the Lord that He allows us to see Him

My heart says of you, "Seek his face!"
Your face, LORD, I will seek.
Psalm 27:8

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad that the baby is finally here...although I do feel like the time went really fast. Glad to meet him soon!

    I know what you mean about the cleaning, my tween helped this week and my home does feel lighter :)

    May God always bless the Dona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of laughing done this week. What a blessing to laugh. It is like medicine to the soul.

    I also know what you mean about cleaning. What a blessing to bless your Grandma. I never met mine, and would have loved to have been part of her life.

    Many blessings,

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14