Friday, December 4, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. God spared me the Bright Friday shopping...Your mercy is great!
2. Hubby got to stay with kiki and the girls and she was too much
3. Ate leftovers at Mami's house with Syd and family...yummy
4. Hubby and girls played a Bible trivia game and my tot won!!!! She was so happy and I was so amazed at all that she knows
5. Sis got Hubby and I a great text plan...makes the phone a lot more fun!!!
6. VERY surprising trip to Target and some great savings...free baby wipes:)
7. Got a $25 courtesy coupon from Staples...woo hoo!
8. Hubby got a compliment in his job that could've come only from the Lord...He said, "Grace upon grace!" and we're definitely seeing it
9. Hubby was able to get the tire fixed, oil change, car wash, and inspection in one day for His glory...thank you for answering Hubby's prayer...You are soooo faithful
10. Tuesday's prayer service with the kids was great...we walk by faith and not by sight!!!
11. We made a nice size payment on our mortgage believing God for a COMPLETE debt free home
12. Was able to clean up the house, getting rid of more stuff and organizing what is staying
13. What a wonderful, glorious, worship service tonight...Psalm 34
14. 12 For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
Psalm 5:12

1 comment:

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14