Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Reminder

Reminder Pictures, Images and Photos

1. Quarterly
If like me, your quarterly is due soon, this is the week to send it out. I will work on it this week and send it out. I will also be preparing something special to send to our sponsored children. So I am off to the post office:)

2. Operation Christmas Child
If you want to get involved, there is still time to get a box(s) ready and sign up for the prayer week. I have to buy some tissue paper to decorate the boxes for Operation Christmas Child because hopefully, this weekend we will pack them and then drop them off next week.

3. Resources
Last week, I read about Bible Bee in God's World News and thought that was the cutest thing. I briefly checked out their website and they have downloadable resources that look quite interesting. I like their motto "Learn It, Speak It, Live It."

And if you're looking for some good sight words click here. Or if you're looking for a Grammar curriculum (help) click here.

And lastly, if you are going to do a Bible calendar for 2010, Target has them now so don't wait until next month:)

Oops, I forgot to mention, if you would like a free fitness kit from Subway click here.

2 comments:

  1. In Sept. I thought the quarterly reports so far away and here they are already due. Time goes by to fast.

    I still have to get some more goodies for the boxes and I want to buy the plastic shoe boxes so the kiddies will be able to keep them also.

    Thanks for the 2010 calendars. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me about the boxes, I still need more stuff to put it in the boxes, I want to have it ready for next week God willing.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14