Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Recipe: Wraps


What You'll Use:
meat (your choice; chicken, meat, tuna...)
tomatoes
celery(any other veggies you may like)
whole wheat wraps
mayonnaise (you can also use sour cream or guacamole)


What You'll Do:
cook/prepare meat
add veggies
mayonnaise
season (salt, pepper, etc)


Serve and Enjoy! Didn't have time to take a picture of the finished product because these were gone FAST:)

These are actually my version of the delicious sandwiches a SIC made for us as mentioned here.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny about missing the picture of the final product, wraps don't last long here either! One of our favorite is turkey, avocado, lettuce and cheese. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding Shawntele about the cheese. Hubby brought it out later:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14