Friday, November 20, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. Went out with sis and got some great deals (more baby wipes $.02-$.64 a pack and other goodies)
2. Our FIC invited us for dinner and we had a GREAT time. I missed the fellowship with this family and we actually had it in prayer, so to see God arrange this dinner was beautiful
3. My Pastor called me on Sunday night with such a heart-warming message...He's such a wonderful Dad to us:)
4. Hubby's counsel continues to minister to me and teach me which I so appreciate
5. SIL blessed be with a copy of Fireproof...thanks sis:)
6. I got my Rite Aid rebate check plus an extra $10 gift card...cha ching!
7. Remember when I had written here that I wasn't thrilled about Walgreens, well still not thrilled but I did like my recent trip. All of this for....

$0.80!!!!
8. Visited FIL and enjoyed to see how much they enjoy their grandbabies:)
9. Hubby FIXED our Reynold's handy vac....my handy vac was no match for my hand man..HA!
10. We dropped off our boxes and the ladies at the church (Esmeralda and Ines) were so happy to see us (and the boxes:)...Father bless them according to your riches and glory in Jesus' name
11. SIL gave us some plantains and we sure did enjoy the mangu...y.u.m.m.y!
12. I had a mini-Deacon in training helping me in tonight's service
13. God brought a timely Word for us today and we're so grateful for His divine intervention
14. My tween and I had such an edifying conversation and we were BOTH ministered...Glory to God!
15. Why are you downcast, O my soul?

Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.

Psalm 43:5


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14