Friday, November 6, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. Visited my in-laws this week...my FIL blessed me by telling me he loves me:)
2. Hubby had a day off from work
3. Enjoyed a vigil with a visiting church and it was GREAT!
4. The church is beginning a new project and we're excited!!!
5. I got to pray with the little girls from the church and I see God answering their prayers...Prayer Warriors
6. Bought Hubby a shirt from Kohls for about $2!
7. Mami invited us to dinner on Monday
8. Sis made a delicious flan (and a special piece just for Hubby which he enjoyed LOTS!)
9. Tween has improved sooo much in English
10. Co-Pastor uploaded this great testimony of the power of travailing


2 comments:

  1. The vigilia was a blessing!
    Thanks for the comments on the flan..but I want a do over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful meme. :) Thank you for the comment on my blog, aren't you a member of THL?

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14