Tuesday, November 3, 2009

1,000 Hours of Prayer


You can sign up to join others as we pray for God to bless Operation Christmas Child. Last year, we all committed to pray and it was a blessing. We prayed individually and as a family. So, sign up today and be ready to see God's hand!

This year you can also track your box if you use EZ giving. Wouldn't it be great to connect with these children and pray from them past OCC. Our desire is to include a family picture for each box with our address. We just ordered some postcards for less than $11 (including s&H). I know that the children may not have the resources to write back but I can pray and maybe they will. Nothing is impossible for our God!

1 comment:

  1. Last year we signed up and this year we will be doing the same. The idea of being able to trach the shoe box with the ex give option will be a effective tool to pray for the children and their families/countries more specifically...eventhough the Lord knows who they are!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14