Thursday, October 8, 2009

Paid in Full

Equity Line of Credit Pictures, Images and Photos
As my husband and I joked about me turning 30, I reminded him that I am not thirty. In reality, the house I am in is thirty, since my soul is eternal.

I also told him that it's great to be 30, because like a 30 year mortgage, I've been paid in full by the blood of Jesus!!!!!



13When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature,God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,14having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
Colossians 2:13-15

4 comments:

  1. My lil sis is thirty. What a blessing Karen..to turn 30...the best part is to celebrate your earthday in the Lord.

    What a privilege it has been to me to witness the transformation the Lord has done in your life.

    The Lord bless you and protect you;
    The Lord make His face shine on you;
    and be gracious to you;
    The Lord look with favor upon you;
    and give you peace.~~~Numbers 7:22-26

    So the Lord blessed the latter part of Job's life more than the earlier~~~Job 42:12a

    Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and I love you~~~Isaiah 43:4a

    For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.~~~Phesians 3:14-21

    We LOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all those blessings sister! I receive them in the name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless you sis.....Happy Earth Day!!!! Wow....30!!!! Praise the Lord.....that he has given you life in abundance here on Earth, and as Contreras once said "1 year closer to the Lord" may He bestow his blessings on you always.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your special day with your family! I am blessed to know such an amazing, spiritual lady.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14