Saturday, October 24, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19


Sorry for the late post...I've been busy, busy, but never too busy to stop and count my blessings!

1. Mami and sis are back from Ecuador...thank You Jesus!
2. I got an unexpected referral bonus...yipeeee:0)
3. Got to visit my FIL and enjoyed spending LOTS of time with them and tasting some GOOD food
4. Hubby's uncle made such a sweet comment to me that I know only the Lord can do
5. Mama-in-law also told us such an endearing comment that wow, I KNOW it was the Lord!!!
6. SIL has been coming to church which is always a blessing
7. Walked very long with sis and niece to snag a deal and we got it...
8. Homeschooling this week has been extra filled with blessings, in depth conversations, and revelations
9. Tuesday prayer continues to be a blessing...
10. Being under Hubby as my Pastor is amazing. I have seen him grow and continue to see God's glory in his life. We're seeing God answer prayers instantly and simultaneously...He's definitely doing new things in our lives...stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I am blessed to be back. God is so good :)
    I am glad that SIL has been coming to church. Hopefully we will continue to see her and baby soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you. Glad sis and mami are back. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14