Friday, October 16, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
This week has been tremendously blessed, more than I could possibly count...

1. Got to spend LOTS of time with my nieces (including sleep-overs)...God is so good that kiki slept through the night every night...Your mercy, O Lord!
2. The growth I have seen in my BIL is wonderful. I met him when he was a teen and have seen God's hands transform and mold him into a man of God who fearfully walks in obedience...he's a great husband and father and BIL
3. Tuesday's prayer service was a blessing ALL AROUND. God spoke to each of our lives and His Word always brings life...He never forgets...
4. I was so encouraged by the little brother & sisters (4-5 yr olds). Their faith increases mine. Looking into their little faces as they proclaim their desire to do God's is inspiring...With God there are no limits!
5. Since Sunday, hubby wanted plantains but we didn't find them @ BJ's, so God being God, touched a brother and sister to bless us with some plantains, sweet plantains, and yuca...Father, bless them for blessing us and for walking in obedience
6. Was able to write to a brother in Christ who is facing a challenge but God remains faithful
7. Enjoyed mami monday (daddy was working @ the church) with the girls playing a phonics game
8. Hubby has been such an instrument in the Lord's hands in our lives...Father, thank you for giving me more than I can think, ask, or imagine in my husband
9. Homeschooling this week has been GREAT...surrendering and seeking WORK...the glory is God's!!!!!
10. My SIL pleasantly surprised us in church tonight...Thank You Father for drawing her to You!

3 comments:

  1. I am so thankful to the Lord for you and the brother once again opening the doors of your home for my girls.

    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counting Your Blessings has gone international...Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, hello how are you? I've been the busy bee lately. Wanted to share that I changed my blog address to http://www.jasmine-aboverubies.blogspot.com

    I missed your link today for October 22nd. However, I still counted my blessings. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14