Friday, October 9, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1. Got to participate in church cleaning on Saturday...thank you Lord for the privilege
2. Was able to speak to Mami, whose overseas doing the Lord's work, and to my brother as well
3. Encouraged by Gospel for Asia, we started sponsoring a native missionary in Nepal...You are the Lord of the harvest, strengthen, protect, and use her for Your glory in Jesus' name (Luke 10:2)!
4. Have a new sister in Christ...there is rejoicing in heaven (Luke 15:7)!!!
5. I got to enjoy some alone time with my tween eating zeppole

Can you tell she enjoys them?

6. Got to tell my SIL alot of things that were in my heart especially how much I love her:)
7. Got to stay with my nieces twice this week...I enjoy them soooo much
8. A BIC came to church...thank you Holy Spirit for drawing him to the Father
9. God ALWAYS manages to surprise me year after year on how He celebrates my earthday...Thank you Father for another year, Thank you for YOU!
10. My whole being will exclaim,
"Who is like you, O LORD ?
You rescue the poor from those too strong for them,
the poor and needy from those who rob them."
Psalm 35:10

3 comments:

  1. I certainly rejoice in the Lord for our new SIC...and the visit paid by the brother tonight.
    Thank you Lord because the Spirit is always willing!

    Again...Happy Earthday sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, what touches me most about your posts is the closeness of your family. Praise God also for our new Sister in Christ. The angels rejoice. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine, believe me when I say...ONLY the LORD, when it comes to my family. We've seen Him restore and make new our relationships and we're so grateful to Him for it.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14