Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Still In Control

As of late, I had been wondering within me, "What's going on?" This question wasn't limited to me, but even around me. Quietly, I was wondering, "God, what's going on?"

And just when I thought there was no answer, I see Him.  Always there, always speaking, always ministering.  And truly, all I can do is thank Him so much that when one journey is over, the next begins.  When one door closes, another opens.  When you throw the seed, indeed it will grow. And during all of it, He is there.

God doesn't play hide and seek with us.  He has already established that if we seek Him, we will find Him(Matthew 7:8).  However, we have to seek Him with all of our heart (Jeremiah 29:13).  Not just for the moment or for the solution to the situation, but with all of our heart, always.  Oh, that we would be that faithful to seek Him and not stop, but keep on seeking during the tears, during the pain, during the hurt, during the loss and even during the joy, the breakthrough, the blessing.  

Oh Lord, help me.  Help me to persistently and diligently seek You.  

1 comment:

  1. The Lord has been ministering me with His Word in Matthew. I am so thankful that He is faithful to His Word and if I ask..(for less of me and more of HIM)it will be given to me..if I seek (with a humble heart)I will find HIM and if I knock I am confident that the door will be opened.

    Thank you Jesus...you are beautiful to me :)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14