Saturday, September 5, 2009

Perfect Ending


How good and pleasant it is 
       when brothers live together in unity! 
Psalm 133:1

Just when I think the summer is over and we can't fit anything else into our schedule, we take another road trip.  This time we headed out with our church family (although I just use that term to specify who we went with b/c it doesn't at all relate how much I love them) upstate to join our brother and sister in Christ as they got baptized.  It was so beautiful!

Besides the baptism, we had such a wonderful time fellowshipping with each other and the bees:) The kids played and played.  Some sisters brought moro with chicken and salad and oh the famous ice tea to share with everyone.  What love!!!!  We got to eat our packed food on the ride back (sandwiches, grapes, and juice).

We actually caught a ride with my sister and her family and we had a good time praising the Lord on our drive there (I fell asleep on our way back:)

So although, I thought the summer was over, the Lord through in a beautiful surprise (so I guess it might not be over after all:)  Thank you Lord! 

2 comments:

  1. It was definately a blessing to witness the baptism of the brothers. I am glad that the girls were able to enjoy another outing before the end of summer. The chicken was delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a perfect, memorable ending to summer. I can tell you had a wonderful, blessed trip. It's awesome to have a church family that you are so close to.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14