Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Things

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  
1 Corinthians 2:9

As I see the Lord's hands moving us in new directions, of one thing I am sure--He is God! So loving, and good, and faithful, that's my Father.  Always true, always there, that's my friend, Savior, and Lord-Jesus.  Always comforting, always gentle, always listening, that's my Comforter-Holy Spirit.  

It doesn't matter what is going on around me or even in me--He is God!

As we embark on new things and changes, we can walk steadily because He is sustaining us. We can walk confidently as long as it's Him leading us. We can walk fearlessly because we know His plans are for good.

Even in the new, He is the same.  And yet, in the new, we see Him in a new way.

1 comment:

  1. May the Lord continue to bless you sister.
    I thank Jesus because He remain the same;so
    powerful,faithful and loving.I will continue trusting him everyday of my life.I blessed you Lord.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14