Monday, September 28, 2009

DO, IO, PN, PA!?

GrammarSnob Logo Pictures, Images and Photos
I know that some of you are teaching English grammar out there just like me. I found this nice power point tutorial that may help out. I have a visual learner, so it helped her understand it more.  I have also found this site helpful as well (for other subjects as well).

God is so good that He allows some of us to learn this subject for the first time with our children and others are taking this as a refresher course.  (I'm in between:)

I was reading Psalms the other day, and found myself diagramming the verses...overload:)  

Have you found any helpful links?  Please share:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip.
    I will look into it. I remember in school I really enjoyed Grammar, but I def. need a refresher course. That was how many years ago already..????

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14