Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CYB Reminder

Picture 19
Wasn't last week's challenge a blessing?  I know I was blessed to read the entries and see how merciful and loving the Lord has been to bless us with such beautiful women in our lives.  

I just wanted to remind those participating to copy and paste the button, that way your readers can join in the fun and link up to the list through the original post.  Also, don't forget to link up to the list using the MckLinky (as I know you can forget...ummm hummm I won't mention any names....just a link:)

I enjoy reading and sharing in your blessings.  This month's CYB are on the 4, 11, 18, 24 (just in case you wanted to pre-post them).  Also, if you have any ideas for upcoming CYB challenges, let me know.  And if you're new to CYB, read about it here and here, then come join us!

1 comment:

  1. In the name of Jesus more will want to join the CYB weekly posts. It'a a great reminder of just how blessed we are to be called children of the most high GOD!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14