Friday, October 2, 2009

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19

1. Got to do some decorating touches on the house (no more return trips:)

2. Ate dinner with my sister and her family...good food with my blessed family
3. Started on our Spanish and Health curriculum and enjoying it LOTS
4. Enjoyed prayer time with Hubby...truly times of refreshing
5. God ministered us beautifully on Tuesday Prayer @ church...Holy Spirit, You are real to us!
6. Hubby and I celebrated 7 years in Christ...You, O Lord, take us from glory to glory!!!!!!
7. Hubby's co-worker (our new sister in Christ...to God be the Glory) sent me an ENTIRE Junior's cheesecake (my favorite)...I love it the way the Lord surprises us...very nice way to celebrate our 7th anniversary in Christ!

8. Enjoyed time with sister sans hubbies or girls and this time with coffee:)) We laughed so much and stayed until they actually turned off the lights with us still inside!
9. Worshipped and was ministered by God's Word in the upper room...YOU are faithful
10. I saw a lil' sister in Christ take off her shoes to praise God...a true worshipper @ 3yrs old!!
11.Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
Psalm 73:25



3 comments:

  1. Karen, thanks for your comment. Sounds like you had a wonderful week. God is so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we had the coffee this time :)
    Congrats on the anniversary in CHRIST! We see GOD reflected in your marriage and in the girls, and all that you do for HIS glory. May HE continue to bless you and the fam with every spiritual blessing in the Heavens in Christ Jesus.

    We love ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praises on your anniversary in Christ!! I am feeling so blessed today as I sit here and read several blogs from spiritual ladies such as yourself. He is stirring in my heart right now and I feel so warm and happy. What an amazing, living God we have!! Peace to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14