Friday, September 25, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1.  Got a letter, drawing, progress report, and photo of a child we sponsor:)
2.  Got to spend some time with sis sans girls...next time it will have to include some sort of coffee:)))
3.  My SIC celebrated her earthday this week...many, many blessings to her and her family, for He is your God, ever faithful and true
4.  My other SIC celebrated her earthday...lots of love even through cyber world Laura
5.  Hubby made a coupon run for me...how sweet!  He likes the challenge!  Picked up a Scotch Desk Grip Tape dispenser for about $0.25!!!!
6.  Tuesday prayer continues to be a blessing...help us Holy Spirit not to limit You
7.  On Sunday, our Co-Pastor preached Word of God and it pierced my heart...thank you Lord
8.  Hubby and I were honored to serve as witnesses at the kiki's presentation:)
9. Enjoyed a late snack with the family and was blessed to be able to bring a word of encouragement to someone
10.We give thanks to you, O God, 
       we give thanks, for your Name is near; 
       men tell of your wonderful deeds.  Psalm 75:1      


3 comments:

  1. Karen, I can't tell you how much I love Count your Blessings. It always helps me to see how much God has given us. Being thankful helps me to not complain. Thank you for this gift.

    God's word piercing the heart is always good. I'm glad you had a good time in church. Sounds like you have a great church.

    BTW, you have a great sister too. However, I'm sure you know this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday prayer has been awesome. What a blessing that the kids are intereceding and praying for one another.

    OH!...definately with coffee next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister sounds like you had a great week....I def. agree with Jasmine that CYB is a blessings. Hubby always says "I'm doing good I can't complain" when someone asks him how he's doing, so this def. lines up to that answer. God is in all, the big and the small. So sad, I missed part #2 of Contreras message....please let me know if he posts it online...

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14