Friday, September 18, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  When I informed my tot she was done hs for the day, she responded, "I want more work."...thank you Lord for her diligence
2.  The Holy Spirit continues to minister us...Tuesday's prayer service was great
3.  Hubby and I cooked a new dish on Wednesday...y.u.m.m.y!!!
4.  I enjoyed hearing from my little sisters about their hs experiences
5.  Got to spend some alone time with my tween...her laugh is so cute, it makes me laugh
6.  Spent some wonderful time celebrating Jesus on Monday
7.   Ordered our health and art curriculum...looks very interesting and promising
8.  Also ordered our spanish curriculum for a grand total of $0.00 OOP!!!!!
9.  My SIC celebrated her earthday on Tuesday!!!!!
10.  Oh Father, thank You for drawing me to You...give me ears to hear and eyes to see in the name of Jesus

4 comments:

  1. Thank God for children who are delights to our soul. God bless the rest of your week.

    Karen, I noticed we can't post our link until a certain time. May I ask why? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that your sisters also HS. Free Spanish curriculum? Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I re-read the comment on your tween..I remembered her as a baby...when she would smile and swing her legs so quickly on her bouncer. Remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmine,
    I usually schedule my posts in advance, so I set the mcklinky to start @ 12:00am Friday (although I have to make sure it's at the right time zone:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14