Friday, September 11, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  Shared in the joy of witnessing my BIC get baptized in water...Father, may they remain until the coming of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ
2.  We had a great time in fellowship with the FIC at the Delaware River
3.  Sunday's service was soooo beautiful (even if my hair didn't come out looking Pentecostal:)...Thank You Holy Spirit for who You are, Your presence is beautiful
4.  Visited my in-laws and enjoyed our time with them (Grandma made johnny cakes)
5.  We got to take care of our nephew, my little M&M
6.  My sister and her hubby asked my hubby and I to be the witnesses at kiki's dedication:)))))
7.  We started homeschooling and Tuesday and it's going GREAT....ALL the Glory is God's!!!
8. I received my order for two books I will begin reading...hopefully sooon
9.  I have been able to spend LOTS of time with Mami:)
10.  Father, thank You for reminding me that when I step out of the boat, You, Holy Spirit, are there sustaining me

2 comments:

  1. What books are you going to be reading?
    Sunday's WORD was an incredible gift from God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Karen. Glad your hair stayed in place!!! Powerful Service!!! Thank you so much for Count your Blessings. I look forward to it every Friday.

    Take good care.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14