Friday, September 4, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. Friday prayer was so beautiful...Lord help us to humble ourselves
2. Enjoyed spending time in the presence of the Lord in the church's woman's retreat
3. Hubby and I had a date night (as per marriage class instructions:)!!!!! We watched Pilgrim's Progress on my niece's portable DVD player:)
4. My tot celebrated her Earthday!!!! Thank You Lord for her, You have used her to bless us immensely...May she grow in the fear of You daily and hunger and thirst for only You!
5. My tween made us a french toast special Earthday breakfast all on her own...great cook...Glory to God!!!
6. Tuesday prayer service revived my soul and spirit...Thank You Father...You, and You alone, work miracles...Yours is the Glory forever!
7. Hubby's co-workers bought him an Earthday cake and he came home early on Monday...God's grace is wonderful:)
8. Hubby celebrated his Earthday this week too...double blessings!
9. The home improvements are taking place and it seems to be coming together nicely:)
10. Father, You are my refuge and my shelter...I am hidden in You, my Strong Tower

3 comments:

  1. Friday prayer was beautiful. God is always on time! Question...where's my piece of cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, God's grace is abundant in your life - this is definitely evident. :)

    Question - I noticed you mention Earthday a lot - what do you do on these days?

    Again, thank you for this link. I love Count your Blessings. I also like what've you done with your blog. I now see you also like to tweek you blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jasmine,
    A preacher had once spoken on how God knew us (Jeremiah 1:5) so when we came to earth it wasn't our birthday it was our earthday. It stuck, so now we call it earthday instead of birthday:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14