Monday, September 28, 2009

Blessed to Bless

hands globe Pictures, Images and Photos

I mentioned our sponsor children in a recent post.  And truly, we are so blessed to be a part of their lives and even more blessed that they are a part of our lives.  Have you ever considered sponsoring a child?  If not, prayerfully consider it:)

Remember, we are to store up treasures in heaven not on earth (Matthew 6:19-20).  

Recently, a little brother in church shared information with me regarding a ministry I had never heard about--Gospel for Asia.  The passion in which he spoke about it made me curious to find out more.  And then, our Co-Pastor spoke about it during a preaching.  Knowing that our God is not into coincidences, I wanted to do more investigation. 

I haven't looked at everything in their website but the fact that 100% of your donations go to the mission field is great!  Also, when I clicked on "sponsor a native missionary," I was pleasantly surprised to see so many young beautiful faces out on the mission field.  Glory to God!

If you're looking for fertile ground, look into Gospel for Asia, World Vision, Compassion International, and Voice of Martyrs,  just to name a few.  These links, along with others, can be found on my sidebar.

Remember, God blesses us to be a blessing to others.  Instead of waiting to hear of ways to bless others, let's look for those opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. As I was listening to the audio book the Co-Pastor gave us...it did get me into thinking about sponsoring. It would be a great opportunity to give from the abundance the Lord has blessed my family with.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14