Tuesday, September 29, 2009

7!

birthday Pictures, Images and Photos
 
 Remember that you were slaves in Egypt and the LORD your God redeemed you from there. That is why I command you to do this.
Deuteronomy 24:18

I will remember the deeds of the LORD; 
       yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
Psalm 77:11

Today, our family celebrates the most important day of the year --our anniversary in Christ!  We make 7 years...and all the glory is God's!

Every year, we're more excited about this anniversary.  Since hubby and I received Christ together (him first during the service:), we consider this day the foundation for every other event in our lives.  

On this day, we tell the girls of how the Lord called us and how we came to be children of God. We share our favorite testimonies of what the Lord has done throughout the years.  We also think of all the things yet to come!

When I look back on the years, I think of those that were hard (us in the flesh) and those in which we grew the most.  I think back on all HIS goodness and faithfulness, all HIS mercy and love.  I think on the tears cried in pain and those in cried in joy.  I think on the failures and victories, what He's brought us out of and where He is taking us.  I think on HIM and thank HIM!


2 comments:

  1. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
    Jeremiah 29:11-13

    ReplyDelete
  2. We receive it in the name of Jesus!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14