Thursday, August 13, 2009

Museum Trip

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: 
       "May those who love you be secure.

Psalm 122:6

Yesterday, we went to the Museum of Jewish Heritage with the children from our church's Sunday school along with the teachers.  I had such a good time.  My tween really enjoyed it.  She had read a lot of books regarding children during the Holocaust, so she was able to make connections.  She was really touched by it.  I kept on looking at their faces and couldn't even imagine the pain they experienced.  

You can't take pictures inside the museum and I didn't get to walk around too much because the rain started coming down (thankfully, after we enjoyed an outside lunch)...pouring!  But I was able to snap these:

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14