Friday, August 14, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19

1.  Friday prayer at the church was SO blessed...I definitely left ministered...Glory to God!
2.  Our church went out to the streets to evangelize...I declare the Word landed on fertile ground and the souls are saved, set free, delivered, and healed in the name of Jesus!!!!
3.  Our Pastor came to visit us...always a blessing for our family:)
4.  I got to spend time with kiki (feeding, burping, and the like:)
5.  Enjoyed a trip to the Museum of Jewish Heritage with FIC
6.  Started shopping @ Rite Aid and already saving BIG!!!!
7.  My IHIP was approved {grin}
8. I went with my mom to my in-laws and we laughed and laughed and laughed:)
9.  All of our dentist appointments went well...thank you Jesus!!!!!
10.  After we got home from such a blessed service on Thursday, hubby told the girls about the birth of our younger daughter and they giggled and giggled.  When he was done, my little one said, "Daddy, again!"
11.  Your love O God endures forever!


1 comment:

  1. Thankful to the Lord that my girls have a TITI like you!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14