Friday, August 21, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  Saturday was such a blessing being able to share God's word...many were saved, healed, and delivered for God's Glory through the church evangelization
2.  I love to see the many talents the Lord has given my FIC...the shirts were sooo nice...waiting for my size:)
3.  Hubby got to spend time with kiki and he was lovin' it!
4.  My sister and kiki came to church...I missed my sis sooooo much...Welcome Back Sydney!
5. Had a sleep over in mami's house in the middle of the quick storm on Tuesday
6.  While my tot was jumping on my mother's bed, I told her to stop and she replied, "Mami, there is a time for everything.  A time to jump and a time to relax."
7.  Laura blessed me with a bloggy award:)
8. A SIC over at Living for God made me aware of a 30 day prayer network for Muslims...there's power in unified prayer!!!
9.  God continues to feed us through His Word...look to the cross!!!!!
10.  Hubby and I have enjoyed such great conversations this week on the Word...I'm loving it:)


1 comment:

  1. It was nice having you and the brother over...
    I am waiting on my shirt, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14