Friday, August 7, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1.  I got to pray with the children at church on Friday
2.  Hubby got to go on a men's retreat and was blessed by the Word and fellowship
3.  I got to hang out with my sister and nieces on the weekend
4.  My sister had her baby!!!!!!!!  My kiki is here!!!!!!  Thank you Jesus!!!!!!
5.  My hubby has been so great while I was with my sister...thank you Hun:)
6.  I have been able to stay on a schedule this week to prepare me for hs...only You Lord can sustain us
7.  My sister celebrated her Earthday this week too...many, many, many blessings
8.  After getting about 4 1/2 hrs of sleep, I woke to take the girls to breakfast and my tween said, "Mommy we ate cereal, go to sleep, you must be tired...I got it"  thank you Jesus for her!
9.  Marriage class is over but definitely touched our marriage
10.  God, You're good and soo loving...thank You that I not only know You love me but I can feel and see your love!

2 comments:

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14